How Essential Behavioral Health Is Protecting Clients
Essential Behavioral Health is committed to nurturing and supporting our clients and alumni in a safe environment. We have continued to provide personalized treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders at each of our four facilities, while taking every measure to ensure the safety and long-term health of our clients.
Here are some of the measures we have taken in response to COVID-19:
- On-site staff has been vaccinated.
- Facilities have implemented health screenings and nurse evaluations for flu-like symptoms before and after the admission of each patient. Any patients who display symptoms will not be admitted.
- Each facility has also implemented use of the COVID-19 Rapid Test Cassette, which returns results in 10 minutes.
- Clinicians screen patients daily by taking their temperature and checking for coughing and shortness of breath.
- Staff and patients have received hand-washing hygiene training in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- Housekeeping and maintenance staff have increased cleaning and sanitation of surfaces at all treatment centers and offices.
- Facilities have suspended family programming, tours, and other nonessential on-site activities. The company is developing a virtual meeting option to allow families to continue to participate in their loved ones’ treatment.
- Daily communication with employees about health and safety to ensure employees with fever, coughing, or shortness of breath remain at home.
In addition to on-site protections, Essential Behavioral Health facilities are also offering telehealth sessions to provide high-quality care and counseling under the safest possible conditions.